Ted Forrest's Vital Stats:
Ted Forrest was born on September 24, 1964 in Syracuse, New York and currently lives in Las Vegas. He is considered one of the best Stud players alive. He is known for playing in the highest cash games in the world as well as being a risk-taking gambler. He is also a great tournament player: Ted won three World Series of Poker bracelets in 1993, two in 2004, and won the 2006 Heads-up poker challenge.
Ted Forrest, Gambler:
Forrest is well-known as being a huge gambler, who has both won and lost over a million dollars in single sessions of poker and craps. He is willing to bet on anything, and has bet that he could do a standing backflip (he did), bench 225 pounds 50 times in 24 hours (he didn't), as well as bet $7,000 that he could run a marathon in Las Vegas when it was over 100 degrees outside. Yes, he did.
Ted Forrest's Notable Tournament Records:
- 1st place: 2007 World Poker Tour Bay 101 Shooting Stars
- 1st place: 2006 Heads-up Poker Challenge
- 1st place: 2005 Pro Poker Tour Mirage Poker Showdown No Limit Hold'em
- 1st place: 2004 WSOP $1,500 Seven Card Stud event
- 1st place: 2004 WSOP $1,500 No Limit Hold'em event
- 1st Place: 1993 WSOP $1,500 Seven Card Razz event
- 1st Place: 1993 WSOP $1,500 Omaha 8 or better event
- 1st Place: 1993 WSOP $5,000 Seven Card Stud event