Allen Cunningham's Vital Stats:
Allen Cunningham was born in California in 1977 and now lives in Marina Del Rey, California. At 18, he started playing poker at Indian casinos. In 1999, he was voted "Best all around poker player" and has won 5 World Series of Poker bracelets. In 2006, he made the final table of the Main Event of the World Series of Poker, outlasting over 8,700 players and winning $3,628,513.
Cunningham at the Poker Table:
While you might sit down with Allen Cunningham and think he's a soft-spoken, reserved young player, watch out -- he's an excellent, confident and aggressive poker player.
Allen Cunningham's Notable Tournament Wins:
- 2007 World Series of Poker -- $5,000 Pot-Limit Hold'em Event
- 2006 World Series of Poker -- $1,000 No-Limit Hold'em with rebuys Event
- 2005 World Series of Poker -- $1,500 Buy-in No Limit Hold'em Event
- 2004 World Poker Tour Bellagio Five-Star World Poker Classic -- $5,000 Buy-in No-Limit Hold'em Event
- 2002 World Series of Poker -- $5,000 Buy-in Deuce to Seven No-Limit Event
- 2001 World Series of Poker -- $5,000 Buy-in Seven Card Stud Event
Allen Cunningham Trivia:
- Cunningham dropped out of UCLA, where he was studying civil engineering, to play poker
- He first played poker for money at summer camp
Allen Cunningham Online:
Cunningham is one of the many pros who only play at Full Tilt.